Consultative Follow Up
Get A Grip Traction can help you protect your customers, friends, and family. With COF (coefficient of friction) testing, treatment, and standard warranties; you can rest assured your floors are as safe as they can be.
Benefits of Using Get A Grip Traction
- Increases traction, significantly, on most surfaces with no residue or change in appearance
- Creates a healthier and safer work environment
- Exceeds OSHA and ADA coefficient of friction guidelines
- Provides peace of mind that your floors are as safe as possible for customers, guests, employees and loved ones
- 2-year guarantee with scheduled bi-annual visits (customer must maintain proper cleaning of surface)
Are there areas that are notoriously slippery and you’re always telling people to watch their step?
Has there been a slip and fall accident with minor injuries?
Do you have rain mats and wet floor signs even when it’s not wet?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, anti-slip floor treatment may be right for you.
Consider this –
- If the area was slippery last year and nothing has been done to it, it’s still slippery
- If there have already been slip and fall accidents, it is likely that it is only a matter of time before there is a slip and fall accident with major injuries
- The rain mats and wet floor signs may make people aware that the area is wet and slippery, but they do nothing to make it more safe
What if there was a solution that would:
- Reduce the likelihood of slip and fall accidents because the floor is more safe
- Could impact your insurance in a positive way (unlike a slip and fall claim)
- Maintain the appearance of your floors
With our certified non-slip treatment, Get A Grip Traction provides a measurable difference to help combat the dangers of slippery tiles and other hard surfaces.
Take the first step to safer floors today!
Schedule a FREE Slip Test
Why certify your floors or tubs?Over 8 million slip-and-fall accidents occur in North America every year, with over 600,000 resulting in hospitalization. Our professionally certified service can transform slippery floors, tubs and other surfaces, so they are safer wet than when they are dry.
Why Anti-Slip Treatment?Our certified non-slip treatment provides a measurable difference in the safety of your floors and reduces the likelihood of slip and fall accidents and costly litigation.
- Combats the dangers of slippery tile floors and other hard surfaces
- Helps to protect employees and guests from slip and fall accidents
- Meets or exceed OSHA and ADA guidelines
Two Year WarrantyOur anti-slip treatment will increase the coefficient of friction of your surface for at least 2 years (provided no contaminants are present and proper cleaning procedures have been done). Get A Grip Traction CANNOT eliminate all possibilities of slip and fall accidents or in any way guarantee they will never occur.
Injuries requiring hospital care.
Disabling injuries from slip and fall
Fatalities from slips and falls